- technological parameters dedicated to fiber
- an extensive database of functions for all materials and thicknesses
- a new user-friendly layout for immediate programming
- the possibility of upgrading from CAMLaser to CAMFiber
- accurate real-time simulation
- programs that are easy to manage and edit directly on the machine
- a new graphical interface that is even easier to use
- speed and power parameters that can be customized
- the possibility of upgrading from SIMLaser to SIMFiberr
- go from drawing to finished part quickly and easily without
any limits on bending (EDIT.P4 module)
- predict the machine’s behaviour with accurate simulations (SIMULP4 module)
- import and handle 3D models (METALSTUDIO 3D module).
It is people who challenge the concept of time by building and implementing new technology.
Salvagnini’s North American headquarters are centrally located in the Cincinnati suburb of Hamilton, Ohio. It’s the place to come for metal fabrication solutions.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is the home of Salvagnini Canada’s customer resource center for machine sales, field service and spare parts.
Salvagnini Mexico is strategically located in the city of Apodaca. It is able, in most cases, to provides same-day field support and same-day part replacement to our customers in appliance, electronics, lighting and many other industries.