MV - Automatic tray store
The heart of the AJS: the proprietary software
The Warehouse Management System (WMS) software package allows to optimize tray location, the storing of multiple packs, to dynamically search for free positions. The user can:
- decide whether or not to use a given tray and the material on it
- retain the control to insert hot-jobs
- reschedule system priorities
- create customized performance reports
4.0 factory. Ready for the future with OPS.
The Salvagnini proprietary OPS production management software (Order Processing System) can play a key strategic role in the new industrial revolution of the flexible digital factory where flow of information between work stations is continuous and just in time.
OPS supervises production orders, turns them into programs, sends them to machines, adjusts and optimizes production flow and handles Visual Management on-board each machine.
With its modular architecture, OPS covers a wide range of activities, as the:
- automatic inventory data transfer from MV to customer ERP (OPS Report),
- the Plant control and Visual Management (OPS-SFC),
- the production flow management between the machines integrated with MV (OPS-Flow).