S1 - Mechatronic punching machine
Combined flexibility and modularity
In the combined punching-laser head configuration, S1 becomes the ultimate flexible solution.
- It makes it possible to cut materials that are less suited to laser technology, such as delicate, filmed or pre-painted materials.
- It offers different possibilities for unloading, depending on the production strategy:
- single part with destruction of the skeleton, for in-line operation;
- single part with evacuation of the skeletons by means of the optional device with pincers and suction cups, for easy and precise automatic stacking;
- positioning on a table of micro-joined nests for downstream manual part removal, if the cycle time is a topic.
- It basically eliminates any constraint related to the geometry of the machine part, thanks to laser cutting.
- It is very competitive in terms of cost per part, guaranteeing high productivity and low consumption, thanks to the multi-press and advanced hybrid technology.